stem4 is run by a dedicated team of volunteers, enabling overheads to be kept to a minimum. All money raised for stem4 goes towards meeting our aim of improving teenage mental health by stemming teenage mental illness.
Thank you for supporting us. Please consider gift aiding your donation, or making a matched gift, as both these methods can significantly increase the value of your gift to stem4 at no additional cost to you. If you have any questions about making a donation – or about gift aid, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can make a donation online at Virgin Money Giving or if you prefer please click below to download a donation form. We can accept donations by personal cheque or CAF cheque. You can also now donate via a text message by texting STEM44 £amount (e.g. STEM44 £3) to 70070. Thank you!
Gift Aid it
- We can reclaim basic rate tax on your donation, making it worth 20% more at no further cost to you. If you pay tax at the higher rate, you can claim additional relief via your annual tax return. This table shows just how much difference gift aiding can make.
Where can your money go to help stem4?
- Regular giving by standing order means that you can make a commitment to stem4 for an amount, frequency of payment, and period of time of your choice. This is also of great benefit to us, because knowing we have a regular income enables us to plan for the future with confidence.
- If you would like to support us by making a gift in this way, please click here to download a standing order.
Matching Gift Schemes
- Many companies operate gift-matching schemes. This means that when an employee makes a gift to a registered charity the company matches this donation, in full or in part. This increases the value of your gift to stem4 at no extra cost to you!
- To find out if your company operates such a scheme, contact your human resources or personnel department. You will need to complete a form for your company; we will provide you with the necessary details. Please contact us if you would like to make a donation in this way. email@example.com
- If your pay or pension is taxed through PAYE and your employer offers a Give As You Earn (GAYE) scheme, your can make a donation direct from your pay to stem4 from your monthly salary before tax.
- This benefits you because:
- you can make a commitment to stem4 for an amount, frequency of payment, and period of time of your choice
- your donation is entirely tax free
- And it benefits stem4 because knowing we have regular income enables us to plan for the future with confidence. For example, a higher rate taxpayer, giving under GAYE, donates £50 per month at an actual cost to you of £30 per month. Over twelve months, this will make an annual gift to stem4 of £600 at a cost to you of only £360.
- For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org