Further Advice

At school – School nurse, counsellor (you could always ask your form tutor, pastoral head or peer mentors if your school has them

Your G.P. can refer you to appropriate services


Mind provide advice and support to anyone experiencing a mental health problem.
0300 123 3393 (information)


Talk to us anythime you like, in your own way and off the record – about whatever’s getting to you.
08457 90 90 90 (talk anytime)

Get Connected

Get Connected is the UK’s free, confidential helpline service for young people under 25 who need help, but don’t know where to turn.
0808 808 4994 (counselling)


0800 1111 (information, counselling)


Are you feeling down, depressed or worried? Is your mind full of negative thoughts or questions? Do you want to talk about your mental health? If so, MindFull is the place for you!
(telephone counselling)

Young Minds

YoungMinds is the UK’s leading charity committed to improving the emotional wellbeing and mental health of children and young people.
(parent helpline)

And for anxiety – why not try any of the above or also

Anxiety Care UK

07552 877 219


08444 775 774


0800 138 8889